We all have those unused or overused items that we leave in our closet for absolutely no good reason at all! Don’t we?
Still, a clear closet is a clear mind!
This New Year, one of my top resolutions is to de-clutter.
Below is my list of junk that has to go:
- Anything damaged beyond repair (we’re talking holes, stained pieces, and yes, even bras that have the wires popping out)
- Empty shoeboxes
- Broken jewelry
- Extra straps provided with bras
- Single socks, solo earrings, anything that’s mate-less
- Too-tight anything
- Shoes that ache the minute you put them on.
- Anything you’re holding onto solely because you feel guilty not to (i.e., it was a gift)
- Old bridesmaids dresses that are over worn
So this was my list, I hope it will help you set your priorities when you decide to de-clutter as well!
Part of the problem is the accumulation of junk: the stuff you should be tossing but haven’t because you’re too busy or a touch sentimental. Don’t forget to donate your good items to the less fortunate.
Print my list out and get busy this weekend!